You Save: Rs. 1,199.00 (24%)
India's most sustainable roll top canvas backpack. Made with high quality military grade water-resistant canvas & metal fittings, it is the only backpack you would need for life! Discover its 10+ features, 6 color choices, thoughtful pockets and minimal style. Live your life outdoors in nature!
- Made with Water Resistant Sustainable Fabrics and Cotton interlinings
- Fits upto 15.6' laptop in a dedicated section
- Dedicated Shoe Section
- Tripod Stand Pocket & Adjuster
- Rolltop Backpack extends 7 litres of space
- Quick Access Sleek Front Pocket
- Theft Free Back Pocket
- Key Clip
- Inner Zipped Pocket
- Hooks & Mounts for extra gear such as sleeping bag, caps
- Trolley Strap, Sunglasses loop, Easy card access on strap
- To customize, message us on Instagram @ClanEarth
- Rolled: 45 cm x 30 cm x 15 cm
- Unrolled : 60 cm x 30 cm x 15cm
- 20 to 27-liter capacity with additional laptop & tablet section
- Weight 800 gms
The Only Backpack you need
We designed Pangolin to be the only backpack you ever need. So, we added thoughtful pockets and organizers to keep your daily essentials organized even if you are the laziest person. A rolling top, hooks and mounts have been well planned to transform this into a travel rucksack for extra gear.
Eye for detail
Easy Access on Straps
Theft Free Pocket & Trolley Strap
Divide and Conquer
We offer 1 year warranty on all our products for manufacturing defects and hardware. We can guarantee that your products are made for longevity and last for much longer.
Little care will do a lot in your products lasting for long.
For cleaning canvas or cork products:
- Do not wash your bags in washing machine or in a bucket. If stained or dirty, gently dab a piece of cloth in cold water and rub gently on the bag stain. You may use a little bit of gentle liquid soap. Allow it to dry naturally and away from direct sunlight.
- Do not store your bag directly if wet, let it dry off completely before storing
Storing your product when not in use:
- It would be best to store your canvas or cork products in a dust bag and out of direct sunlight. Use silica gels or any other dehumidifiers before storing . Occasionally take it out of your closet and sun dry for 5-10 min
Aging of your product:
- Over a long period of time, like any other natural skin such as leather, cork or canvas might turn darker, we believe this adds a beautiful patina and vintage look to the product’s beauty.
We plant 5 trees per product sold. It is our way to give back to our planet together with you.
Today, we have already started to feel the impacts of climate change. We want to inspire this generation to be the ones who make a positive impact as much as we all can.
Planting the right trees at the right places has a huge positive impact on the planet. We are planting thousands of trees with our customers. Are you with us?
We package completely plastic-free from Day 1. Our packaging isn't just plastic-free but made from recycled materials as much and can be totally composted simply at home.
SUSTAINABLE RAW MATERIALS
We use natural fabrics and sustainable alternatives of plastic based or synthetic elements, which are not bio-degradable and their production are chemically laden. No material is added without looking at the impact it has on the planet.
MATERIAL USED FOR CARRY PRODUCTS
Our bags are made of earth friendly sustainable material. Our list of raw highly curated materials include:
- Waxed canvas which is a vegan, water-resistant natural fabric used in military bags for centuries now
- Cotton Interlinings
- Cotton Webbings
- Antique Brass Metal Hardware
- World's Best Fastening YKK Chains
- Canvas Highlights
- Cork/Printed Cork
Though our carry products are made with natural fabric, they offer great functionality, are extremely sturdy and are water-resistant.
MATERIAL USED FOR LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS
Our lifestyle products are made of upcycled, recycled and earth friendly sustainable material. Our list of raw highly curated materials include:
- Upcycled Coconut Shells
- Easily Biodegradable Bamboo
- Sustainable Fabric such as Jute and Cotton
- Seeded Paper
- Recycled Paper
- Soy Wax
- Upcycled Flowers