Amur Backpack - Daily Carry Office and Travel 15.6 inch Laptop Backpack /Daypack - Olive Green
VENDOR: Clan Earth
You Save: Rs. 399.00 (14%)
Clan Earth's plastic-free, made from high quality water-resistant canvas, thoughtfully designed 20 litres, office and travel backpack for everyday carry & travel! Has tons of storage still achieving a sleek look! What more to ask for? We plant 5 trees per product sold to fight climate change. It's great for you & for the planet. Also, it's named after a leopard and impacts like one!
- Made with Water Resistant Sustainable Fabrics and Cotton interlinings
- Customizable to fit upto 15.6’ laptop in a dedicated section
- Theft Free Deep Full Body Back Pocket - It's almost a section!
- Quick Access Sleek Front Pocket
- Key Clip in front pocket
- Inner Zipped Pocket, Secret Pocket and 2 small Organizers
- To customize, message us on Instagram @ClanEarth
- *Colors might vary depending on lighting conditions
- 45 x 30 x 15 cm
- 20 liter capacity
- Weight 500 gm
Tons of additional storage in the form of front pocket, organizers, an internal zipped pocket and a secret pocket.
Full Body Back Pocket
The Clan Earth Customary theft free pocket is a full body pocket. It literally gives you an entire body pocket to keep A4 or larger sized docs, and anything and everything
It is a 20 litres backpack but doesn't look bulky at all. it's design is sleek and highly thoughtful and fun
We offer 1 year warranty on all our products for manufacturing defects and hardware. We can guarantee that your products are made for longevity and last for much longer.
Little care will do a lot in your products lasting for long.
For cleaning canvas or cork products:
- Do not wash your bags in washing machine or in a bucket. If stained or dirty, gently dab a piece of cloth in cold water and rub gently on the bag stain. You may use a little bit of gentle liquid soap. Allow it to dry naturally and away from direct sunlight.
- Do not store your bag directly if wet, let it dry off completely before storing
Storing your product when not in use:
- It would be best to store your canvas or cork products in a dust bag and out of direct sunlight. Use silica gels or any other dehumidifiers before storing . Occasionally take it out of your closet and sun dry for 5-10 min
Aging of your product:
- Over a long period of time, like any other natural skin such as leather, cork or canvas might turn darker, we believe this adds a beautiful patina and vintage look to the product’s beauty.
We plant 5 trees per product sold. It is our way to give back to our planet together with you.
Today, we have already started to feel the impacts of climate change. We want to inspire this generation to be the ones who make a positive impact as much as we all can.
Planting the right trees at the right places has a huge positive impact on the planet. We are planting thousands of trees with our customers. Are you with us?
We package completely plastic-free from Day 1. Our packaging isn't just plastic-free but made from recycled materials as much and can be totally composted simply at home.
SUSTAINABLE RAW MATERIALS
We use natural fabrics and sustainable alternatives of plastic based or synthetic elements, which are not bio-degradable and their production are chemically laden. No material is added without looking at the impact it has on the planet.
MATERIAL USED FOR CARRY PRODUCTS
Our bags are made of earth friendly sustainable material. Our list of raw highly curated materials include:
- Waxed canvas which is a vegan, water-resistant natural fabric used in military bags for centuries now
- Cotton Interlinings
- Cotton Webbings
- Antique Brass Metal Hardware
- World's Best Fastening YKK Chains
- Canvas Highlights
- Cork/Printed Cork
Though our carry products are made with natural fabric, they offer great functionality, are extremely sturdy and are water-resistant.
MATERIAL USED FOR LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS
Our lifestyle products are made of upcycled, recycled and earth friendly sustainable material. Our list of raw highly curated materials include:
- Upcycled Coconut Shells
- Easily Biodegradable Bamboo
- Sustainable Fabric such as Jute and Cotton
- Seeded Paper
- Recycled Paper
- Soy Wax
- Upcycled Flowers