Kakapo Cork & Canvas Bifold Wallet
You Save: Rs. 700.00 (28%)
Pre order Now!
Launch Date: 31st Dec 2023
The Kakapo has got a premium edit now with an equally classy partner: Canvas! Customers have been extremely kind to remark that although many funky or classy leather wallets are there but Kakapo is a standard apart with its classiness. We wanted to add a bit more with our canvas play.
Now, you can discover both in this new launch. Stay tuned for more photos, details, feature updates and the actual launch!
The luxurious, light-weight cork wallet is made of Nature's most Sustainable fabric- Cork and that too with an enhanced premium, super fine texture. Unlike leather, it's cruelty-free and chemical free too and yet it is water-resistant, wear and tear-resistant and ages like leather.
It looks like a classic wallet but so much different. Pictures don't do enough justice to this wallet. Once you hold it, you might as well fall in love! We are not saying that. It's come from the people who have seen and own it so far!
- NEW: Outer Fabric: Canvas & Premium Breadvein Cork
- 7 dedicated card slots. 6 on the front. 1 hidden card slot.
- Holds 15+ cards easily.
- 2 sections for cash
- Dust-proof & Mold-proof
We plant 5 trees per carry product sold. It is our way to give back to our planet together with you. We planted 3325+ saplings in our first year! Doesn't that feel good?
Today, we have already started to feel the impacts of climate change. We want to inspire this generation to be the ones who make a positive impact as much as we all can.
Planting the right trees at the right places has a huge positive impact on the planet. We are planting thousands of trees with our customers. Are you with us?
We package completely plastic-free from Day 1. Our packaging isn't just plastic-free but made from recycled materials as much and can be totally composted simply at home. We have diverted about 2 tons of plastic waste away from landfills and water bodies with our plastic-free products and packaging!
We also encourage you to compost our packaging or recycle it because small steps matter. :)
SUSTAINABLE RAW MATERIALS
We use natural fabrics and sustainable alternatives of plastic based or synthetic elements, which are not bio-degradable and their production are chemically laden. No material is added without looking at the impact it has on the planet and we settle for only the best in quality and sustainability.
We work directly with our artisans and they are the ones why we started Clan Earth. The idea is to bring more and better economic opportunities for our local artisans and workers. We bet that you have heard praises of Italian craftsmanship but not as much about Indians craftmanship. That's what we are trying to change. We have 6 years of experience working with local artisans and we know that they deliver great work with super finesse. We want to take that to the world!
ONLY APPLICABLE TO CARRY PRODUCTS
Little care will do a lot in your products lasting for long.
For cleaning canvas or cork products:
- Do not wash your bags in washing machine or in a bucket. If stained or dirty, gently dab a piece of cloth in cold water and rub gently on the bag stain. You may use a little bit of gentle liquid soap. Allow it to dry naturally and away from direct sunlight.
- Do not store your bag directly if wet, let it dry off completely before storing
Storing your product when not in use:
- It would be best to store your canvas or cork products in a dust bag and out of direct sunlight. Please use silica gels or any other dehumidifiers before storing, especially in your canvas products. Occasionally take it out of your closet and sun dry for 5-10 mins.
Aging of your product:
- Over a long period of time, like any other natural skin such as leather, cork or canvas might turn darker, we believe this adds a beautiful patina and vintage look to the product’s beauty.
MATERIAL USED FOR CARRY PRODUCTS
Our bags are made of earth friendly sustainable material. Our list of raw highly curated materials include:
- Waxed canvas which is a vegan, water-resistant natural fabric used in military bags for centuries now
- Cotton Interlinings
- Cotton Webbings
- Antique Brass Metal Hardware
- World's Best Fastening YKK Chains
- Canvas Highlights
- Cork/Printed Cork
Though our carry products are made with natural fabric, they offer great functionality, are extremely sturdy and are water-resistant.
MATERIAL USED FOR LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS
Our lifestyle products are made of upcycled, recycled and earth friendly sustainable material. Our list of raw highly curated materials include:
- Upcycled Coconut Shells
- Easily Biodegradable Bamboo
- Sustainable Fabric such as Jute and Cotton
- Seeded Paper
- Recycled Paper
- Soy Wax
- Upcycled Flowers
MATERIAL USED IN RAKHI
We are working with partners who in turn are working with artisans and mostly women artisans to bring the best of sustainable, unique and super looking rakhis to you.
Rakhis are made with clay, plantable paper, upcycled wood, even cork and also crocheted. They are all bio-degradable raw material and will decompose down once you are done using them.
Once you celebrate the festival, you could grow the plantable rakhis into plants and if you want to compost them, you can do that too.