Ultimate Zero Waste Starter Kit
You Save: Rs. 400.00 (25%)
Clan Earth's Zero Waste Kit has been heartfully curated to help you transition into sustainable living without making drastic changes in your life. What we have seen is once you take or inspire someone to take the first step, it generally snowballs into bigger steps! From today stand for what you stand on!
The box includes 12 products. They include
- 1 upcycled coconut bowl
- 1 plantable cover notebook
- 1 recycled paper pen
- 1 recycled paper pencil
- 1 bamboo toothbrush
- 1 reusable bamboo spoon
- 1 reusable bamboo fork
- 1 reusable bamboo knife
- 1 steel straw
- 1 sisal straw cleaner
- 1 jute pouch - cutlery travel kit
- 1 daily carry tote bag
Zero Waste Kit contains products made of bamboo, jute, upcycled coconut, cotton, and recycled material
- Smooth Reusable Bamboo Cutlery because they are biodegradable and lightweight. Bamboo is the fastest growing grass and trees need not be cut down for making cutlery
- Jute Pouch. A sustainable, lightweight colorful pouch to carry your cutlery set everyday and on travel
- Coconut bowl. Best out of waste. A beautiful organic, unique utensil to have your food and again take it on trips.
- Recycled Paper stationery because why cut down trees when things can be recycled
- Natural sisal based straw cleaner and steel straw. Never use a plastic straw again
- Recycled Corrugated Box Packaging
We offer 1 year warranty on all our products for manufacturing defects and hardware. We can guarantee that your products are made for longevity and last for much longer.
Little care will do a lot in your products lasting for long.
For cleaning canvas or cork products:
- Do not wash your bags in washing machine or in a bucket. If stained or dirty, gently dab a piece of cloth in cold water and rub gently on the bag stain. You may use a little bit of gentle liquid soap. Allow it to dry naturally and away from direct sunlight.
- Do not store your bag directly if wet, let it dry off completely before storing
Storing your product when not in use:
- It would be best to store your canvas or cork products in a dust bag and out of direct sunlight. Use silica gels or any other dehumidifiers before storing . Occasionally take it out of your closet and sun dry for 5-10 min
Aging of your product:
- Over a long period of time, like any other natural skin such as leather, cork or canvas might turn darker, we believe this adds a beautiful patina and vintage look to the product’s beauty.
We plant 5 trees per product sold. It is our way to give back to our planet together with you.
Today, we have already started to feel the impacts of climate change. We want to inspire this generation to be the ones who make a positive impact as much as we all can.
Planting the right trees at the right places has a huge positive impact on the planet. We are planting thousands of trees with our customers. Are you with us?
We package completely plastic-free from Day 1. Our packaging isn't just plastic-free but made from recycled materials as much and can be totally composted simply at home.
SUSTAINABLE RAW MATERIALS
We use natural fabrics and sustainable alternatives of plastic based or synthetic elements, which are not bio-degradable and their production are chemically laden. No material is added without looking at the impact it has on the planet.
MATERIAL USED FOR CARRY PRODUCTS
Our bags are made of earth friendly sustainable material. Our list of raw highly curated materials include:
- Waxed canvas which is a vegan, water-resistant natural fabric used in military bags for centuries now
- Cotton Interlinings
- Cotton Webbings
- Antique Brass Metal Hardware
- World's Best Fastening YKK Chains
- Canvas Highlights
- Cork/Printed Cork
Though our carry products are made with natural fabric, they offer great functionality, are extremely sturdy and are water-resistant.
MATERIAL USED FOR LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS
Our lifestyle products are made of upcycled, recycled and earth friendly sustainable material. Our list of raw highly curated materials include:
- Upcycled Coconut Shells
- Easily Biodegradable Bamboo
- Sustainable Fabric such as Jute and Cotton
- Seeded Paper
- Recycled Paper
- Soy Wax
- Upcycled Flowers