Microgreens Kit - Pack of 4 Seeds
Want to grow your own vegetable and herb seedlings? Need a unique gift idea for your loved ones? Introducing Grow Your Own Microgreens Kit! - Grow your greens in 7 days
Each Microgreens Seeds Kit contains:
- 4 Varieties of Seeds: Sunflower, Radish, Basil, Beetroot
- 2 Jute Trays for growing microgreens
- 1 cocopeat disc
- 1 clipper
- 1 water sprayer
- 1 Manual card
- Seeds are Open-Pollinated, Non-Hybrid, Non-GMO seeds
WHAT ARE MICROGREENS? Microgreens are the first true leaves produced from a seedling of vegetables and herbs that can be easily grown for a flavorful and nutritious addition to your daily meals!
SIMPLE TO USE AND GROW: Our Microgreens kit contains everything that you need to grow microgreens: jute grow trays, soil cakes, seed packs, aluminium water sprayer, greens trimmer and an illustrated guide to help you through the process. All products inside the kit are ethically sourced and are made from eco-friendly material.
QUICK NUTRITIOUS HARVEST: High-quality seeds ensure easy growth with high success rates. You shall be able to harvest healthy microgreens within 7 days from sowing. Seeds can be planted any time of the year and can be grown on your window sill, on the kitchen counters or any well-lit place.
HEALTHY AND DELICIOUS: Microgreens posses very high levels of protein, all types of vitamins and minerals. Considered the superfood of vegetables, microgreens are rich in antioxidants, phyto-nutrients and consist upto 40 times more nutrition than their adult counterparts. Add these microgreens to your salads, sandwiches, smoothie drinks, soups or simply garnish any dish you want with these tasty little powerhouses.
MAGNIFICENT GIFT IDEA: Instead of getting your loved ones another gift, get them a hobby! With the ongoing trend of ‘growing your own food’ and ‘eating healthy’, this high success, easy to grow Green Bundle's Microgreens kit is ideal for both experienced and beginner gardeners who want to grow their own superfoods
We offer 1 year warranty on all our products for manufacturing defects and hardware. We can guarantee that your products are made for longevity and last for much longer.
Little care will do a lot in your products lasting for long.
For cleaning canvas or cork products:
- Do not wash your bags in washing machine or in a bucket. If stained or dirty, gently dab a piece of cloth in cold water and rub gently on the bag stain. You may use a little bit of gentle liquid soap. Allow it to dry naturally and away from direct sunlight.
- Do not store your bag directly if wet, let it dry off completely before storing
Storing your product when not in use:
- It would be best to store your canvas or cork products in a dust bag and out of direct sunlight. Use silica gels or any other dehumidifiers before storing . Occasionally take it out of your closet and sun dry for 5-10 min
Aging of your product:
- Over a long period of time, like any other natural skin such as leather, cork or canvas might turn darker, we believe this adds a beautiful patina and vintage look to the product’s beauty.
We plant 5 trees per product sold. It is our way to give back to our planet together with you.
Today, we have already started to feel the impacts of climate change. We want to inspire this generation to be the ones who make a positive impact as much as we all can.
Planting the right trees at the right places has a huge positive impact on the planet. We are planting thousands of trees with our customers. Are you with us?
We package completely plastic-free from Day 1. Our packaging isn't just plastic-free but made from recycled materials as much and can be totally composted simply at home.
SUSTAINABLE RAW MATERIALS
We use natural fabrics and sustainable alternatives of plastic based or synthetic elements, which are not bio-degradable and their production are chemically laden. No material is added without looking at the impact it has on the planet.
MATERIAL USED FOR CARRY PRODUCTS
Our bags are made of earth friendly sustainable material. Our list of raw highly curated materials include:
- Waxed canvas which is a vegan, water-resistant natural fabric used in military bags for centuries now
- Cotton Interlinings
- Cotton Webbings
- Antique Brass Metal Hardware
- World's Best Fastening YKK Chains
- Canvas Highlights
- Cork/Printed Cork
Though our carry products are made with natural fabric, they offer great functionality, are extremely sturdy and are water-resistant.
MATERIAL USED FOR LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS
Our lifestyle products are made of upcycled, recycled and earth friendly sustainable material. Our list of raw highly curated materials include:
- Upcycled Coconut Shells
- Easily Biodegradable Bamboo
- Sustainable Fabric such as Jute and Cotton
- Seeded Paper
- Recycled Paper
- Soy Wax
- Upcycled Flowers